The Campaign Performance Analyst is responsible for executing custom content campaigns, tracking delivery, creating insightful performance reports and optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail. The Performance Analyst will partner with Campaign Operations, Planning & Strategy, Marketing and Sales to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. Additionally, the Campaign Performance Analyst will identify reporting discrepancies and partner with Campaign Operations to trouble-shoot & resolve third party discrepancies. This role requires communication both with internal and external clients. The candidate must be patient, flexible, enjoy a fast paced environment, dedicated to client satisfaction and team oriented. The Campaign Performance Analyst must also possess superb time- management skills and the ability to multitask.
● Proactive analysis of performance data (including first and third party ad delivery, page level analytics, video metrics, social...)
● Coordinate weekly meetings with Sales and Operations to review campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations
● Monitor delivery and optimize campaigns based on clients success metrics
● Interact with internal & external clients and speak to the details of campaign performance.
● Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
● Create custom campaign performance reports
● Develop a deep understanding of the client’s campaign goals and provide insights into the campaign.
● Work closely with our Custom Studios team to support and provide analytics for all custom content programs.
● 2 years minimum of online advertising and analytical experience.
● Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work under tight deadlines
● Understanding of ad-serving technologies. DFP/DFA, Native ad servers a plus.
● Understanding of analytics tools. Omniture, Google Analytics, Moat, IAS.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Strong written and communication skills
● Knowledge of 3rd party vendors (Mediamind, Pointroll, DFA, Atlas, etc).
● Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
● BA/BS preferred
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 21250