The Campaign Performance Analyst is responsible for executing custom content campaigns, tracking delivery, creating insightful performance reports and optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail. The Performance Analyst will partner with Campaign Operations, Planning & Strategy, Marketing and Sales to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. This role requires communication both with internal and external clients. The candidate must be flexible, enjoy a fast paced environment, dedicated to client satisfaction and team oriented. The Campaign Performance Analyst must also possess superb time- management skills and the ability to multitask.
● Proactive analysis of performance data (including ad delivery, page level analytics, video metrics, social...)
● Monitor delivery and optimize campaigns based on clients success metrics
● Create custom campaign performance reports
● Execute paid social campaigns on various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc)
● Interact with internal & external clients and speak to the details of campaign performance.
● Develop a deep understanding of the client’s campaign goals and provide insights into the campaign.
● Work closely with our Custom Studios team to support and provide analytics for all custom content programs.
● 2 years minimum of online advertising and analytical experience.
● Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work under tight deadlines
● Understanding of social media ad buying platforms. Experience preferred.
● Understanding of ad-serving technologies. DFP/DFA, Native ad servers a plus.
● Understanding of analytics tools. Omniture, Google Analytics, Moat, IAS.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Strong written and communication skills.
● BA/BS preferred
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 32194